Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

Math during play!



Will- I made 3 chocolate chip cookies.
Mrs. Clark- How many more do you need to have 5 cookies.
Will- I have to make 2 more cookies.

Karter- This snowball is too heavy to move.
William- We need more people to help us move the snowball.
Anna- We made a pattern with the buttons.  It is an AABB pattern.
Mrs.Clark- How did you make the snowman?
Freya-First you put the biggest ball on the bottom.  Second you put a smaller ball in the middle. Third you put the snowball on top. (Ordinal numbers, position words, procedural writing).
Nathan- The snowman is taller than all of us.

Raena- Our snowman is shorter than Anna's snowman.


Nolan- I cannot move the snowball. It is too heavy. I need more people to help me. 
Braeden- There are 7 kids helping. We moved the ball.  It is heavy.
Grace- We made a chair. The snowballs are the same size.



No comments:

Post a Comment